Sunday, June 13, 2010

Flora in the Coziverse, Part II

 Flora was just blown away by the awesome size of these peapods she discovered. She shinnied right up the tree (shades of Jack and the Beanstalk) so she could check them out better.

Flora never takes that sweater off, BTW. I think there are treasures of great merit in the pockets. Her best crochet hooks among other potential plunder.

She also was impressed with the mums.  They're not really very big this year, but the color is very intense.  Flora shared some of her organic gardening secrets with me, but you already know I'm not going to follow them.

When she started talking about manure, I just tuned her out.  You know it's not like she's going to volunteer to shovel it.

 

2 comments:

yarnivorous said...

I love redbuds! Flora has Good Taste :-)
(We don't have them in Oz, not natively anyway)

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Wow! A visit to Pretty Knitty's house will pale by comparison! Looks like you are having a ball with Flora! I can't wait to meet her. . .